Monday, October 12, 2009

This and That

Ok, so life has been good, but i could always use more sleep, but so could everyone else.

This last weekend, I went home to see my family and to help Wendy Menlove with a Supper Saturday. I had a lot of fun speneding time with my mom, we had fun going shopping and just being together. The shopping was nice becasue I got a new outfit... the shoes are my fav. But I look really nice in this outfit so im going to wear it to job interviews. Then I went to the movies with both my parents which was nice. We went and saw "Couples Retreat" it was a funny movie but some parts will hunt me for life... you see a fat black mans butt, it was so so so gross, but all the rest of the movie was funny. Then trying to get home was kind of a hassel. I love snow but i hate driving in it. And of corse it was not snow this weekend it was Ice!!! So this means i got to go to my home ward, not that much fun, sorry mom i dont like being wallflowers.

School is awesome! This week will not be that much fun becasue I have a lot of mid terms, which i have been studying for non stop it seems like.

The job hunt is not going very well, to every where i've applied, i only have one job interview and it not for another 2 weeks. If anyone feels like praying for me... this would help a lot!

I still love church, but becasue of conference and being home, i have not been able to go for awhile, this makes me sad ;(.

I've started writing a book which i think i'm going to post so i can get some sort of feed back, but it should be for wornded that it is a cheesey teenage romance book. look for it in the next post... after this one.

To the few who read my posts, i will try to write more offten.

:)

1 comment: