Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bloogspot...

Everyone has one... so i figure its time to conform to the norm of having one of these things...so here goes :)

Hello im Catherine Marie Longan. I just graduated from University High School. Im moving to Colorado Springs for college very soon. At the moment Im living at home with my sis and her family as well as my parents. It seems like all i do is work work work, and work some more. While Im at home i spend most of my time in my room watching movies or reading my fav romance books. I love to swing dance... I will most likely marry someone who can swing dance. At this moment Im not dating anyone, but I hope that changes soon becasue I've never had a boyfriend before, I know and Im only 18 almost 19 its scary. But thats whats one my mind most of the time is boys... cant live with them and cant live without them.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you spelled blogspot wrong, dork :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shows im the really one the who wrote it haha so i cant spell get over it

    ReplyDelete